Locus has launched QuickStart for SMEs and startups to manage volatile demand, fleet and resource efficiency, and rising costs due to the COVID-19 pandemic. This tool is a self-serve lite version of the product suite startups and Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs). The free trial is for a period of two months from the start of the subscription. With this state-of-the-art artificial intelligence (AI) platform, companies can automate decision making while taking into account the on-ground reality.
The free trial gives access to limited features of Locus Dispatcher and Locus MotionTrack, the route optimization solution, and fleet tracking insights and analytics solution, respectively. One can also access the Locus on the Road (LOTR) mobile application, with real-time tracking through Locus MotionTrack.
Some of the default features of Locus QuickStart are:
• Distance and time-based optimization
• Fleet optimization
• State-of-the-art geocoding
• Machine Learning-powered algorithms for optimization
• Collection of electronic Proof of Delivery (ePOD)
• Predictive Alerts
• Planned vs. Executed view
• Planning and execution Insights